The Most Important Message Ever Given!
1. God loves you!
No matter who you are...God loves you!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
2. You have a problem, you are sinners and deserve punishment.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
3. God wants you to have His free gift of Salvation, to save you from punishment.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
4. That’s why God the Father sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross…Jesus died to pay the punishment for your sins.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
5. You must believe.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
Here’s what you do:
- Understand God loves you.
- Recognize you are a sinner and deserved to be punished for
- Excepted the fact that Jesus died to pay for your sins.
- Repent (admit you are a sinner)
- Ask God the Father to forgive you and tell Him that you are
accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.
- Let someone know that you have accepted Jesus Christ.
- Begin living for God…